Suits Cabinet Width:400mm
Bucket Configuration:2 x 20L
Mount Type:Top / Side Mount
Unit Dimensions (WxHxD)mm:368 x 440 x 525mm
• Active Lid — Hidden from sight at the top of the bin inside the cabinet and drops down to close over the buckets when the bin is closed. The motion of the lid is synchronised with the opening and closing action of the bin, which lets you keep your hands free to simply drop waste into the bin.
• Easy Clean Components can be effortlessly removed, cleaned with soapy water, and then simply clipped them back into position in seconds. Concelo’s Clip’n’Clean trays also remove any potential food traps in difficult to reach spaces.
• Flexible Mounting Options — The frame of the bin can be fixed into the top or the side of the cabinet, or both for ultimate strength. Fixing through the top means the bin can fit any cabinet width, for ultimate design flexibility.
• Bench height installation — Concelo’s flexible mounting options allows it to be installed at bench height. This is the optimal height for clearing waste directly off a benchtop.
• Synchronised over extension runner — Smooth runners, with fluid damper for seamless quiet closing action. 45kg dynamic weight rating. Provides 35mm of over extension to allow the rear bucket to be easily removed independently of the front bucket – while still clearing the overhang of the benchtop.
• Push to open — compatible with electronic push to open systems (such as Blum, Grass), so a simply bump on the door front and the bin will open.
• 6-way door adjustment — two-piece door bracket design provides simple yet precise adjustment of door position.
Because Hideaway Bins are made in New Zealand, replacement parts are readily available and simple to order. Availability will depend on the age of your unit. Contact us for more information.
Copyright © 2019 Kitchen King Limited. Terms & Conditions