Suits Cabinet Width:350mm
Bucket Configuration:2 x 16L
Mount Type:Top / Side Mount
Runner Specification:Häfele Matrix runner. German made, 45kg Soft Close - 40mm Bench Overhang Clearance*
Unit Dimensions (WxHxD)mm:318 x 415 x 525mm
Available NZ May 2022, Australia June 2022
• Active Lid — Hidden from sight at the top of the bin inside the cabinet and drops down to close over the buckets when the bin is closed. The motion of the lid is synchronised with the opening and closing action of the bin, which lets you keep your hands free to simply drop waste into the bin.
• Easy Clean Components can be effortlessly removed, cleaned with soapy water, and then simply clipped them back into position in seconds. Concelo’s Clip’n’Clean trays also remove any potential food traps in difficult to reach spaces.
• Two Mounting Options — Side mount in standard 350mm cabinet, suits System 32 drilling pattern, or can be mounted to the Top plate of over width cabinets using additional CRTMB Brackets.
• Bench height installation — Concelo’s two mounting options allows it to be installed at bench height. This is the optimal height for clearing waste directly off a benchtop.
• Synchronised over extension runner — Smooth runners, with fluid damper for seamless quiet closing action. 45kg dynamic weight rating.
• Push to open — compatible with electronic push to open systems (such as Blum, Grass), so a simply bump on the door front and the bin will open.
• 6-way door adjustment — two-piece door bracket design provides simple yet precise adjustment of door position.
• Drawer Splits - The CR350-216D-W Bins can fit behind drawer fronts with a 2/3 to 1/3 drawer split, or a 60/40 split.
*Bench Overhang Clearance - The CR350-216D has been designed with over extension drawer runners which allow for a bench overhang of up to 40mm, allowing the back bucket to come clear independent of the front bucket. If more bench overhang clearance is required, please mount the bin lower in the cabinet.
Intellectual Property: www.concelo.com/ip
Because Hideaway Bins are made in New Zealand, replacement parts are readily available and simple to order. Availability will depend on the age of your unit. Contact us for more information.
Copyright © 2022 Kitchen King Limited. Terms & Conditions